Godrej Solitaire, Sector 150 Noida, Noida
|Builder Name||Godrej Properties|
|Project Type||Residential New Launch|
|Project Name||Godrej Solitaire|
|Project Address||Sector 150 noida|
|Project Area||9 Acres|
|Price||100 Lac- 120 Lac/-|
|Unit Size [Sq.ft]||1 Sq.ft , 2 Sq.ft ,|
|Possession [approx]||December 2021|
|Number Of Tower||7|
|Number Of Unit||475|
|Rera Number||UPRERAPRJ13521 (PH-1) and UPRERAPRJ14252 (PH-2)|
|Architecture Name||Hafeez Contractor|
|Bank Approved||Indiabulls, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, Syndicate Bank, Canara Bank, PNB Housing , LIC Housing ,|
Indias top-notch real estate developer Godrej Properties Ltd launched their latest residential cum commercial project Godrej Solitaire at Sector 150, Noida. Godrej Solitaire allows you to live an affluent lifestyle that is fantasized by many in the premium residential hubs of Delhi NCR. This landmark project offers you meticulously crafted 3, 4 BHK apartments with all latest advanced amenities. Being developed on 09 acres of natural grass-covered land with 80% free open space, 24-hours standby services, 5-tier security, and natural environment is like a paradise. Godrej Solitaire is an IGBC Gold Pre-certified residential project where one can get energy saving homes with green eco-friendly features.
Godrej Solitaire in Godrej Nest Noida is a modern housing marvel offering you a definite gift of luxury and uniqueness in the same space. A much-desired world-class housing community with a spectacular green landscape, water bodies, gated complex, and promising upscale living experience is very rare in metro cities. Two iconic towers (G+19 floors), spacious 1900 sq.ft. to 3007 sq.ft. size options, low-density development, massive corridors, wide parking space, plenty of open areas for natural air and light flow is simply incredible. Luxuries like Grand clubhouse with amphitheatre, modern gymnasium, restaurant, swimming pool, indoor sports facilities, hospital, cricket academy, and 9-acre golf course give you dual benefits of privacy of premium life and great socializing scope.
Godrej properties are well-known for their highly innovative modern housing concepts, iconic landmark developments, eco-friendly model, and premium lifestyle offerings. Godrej Solitaire is designed on a specific theme which is like an oasis away from the city chaos gives you a golden chance to connect with nature. Located within the 600 acres Noida Sports City where only 20% of land earmarked for residential development and the remaining 80% is reserved for greens, sports & landscaping. Godrejs futuristic, grand spacious housing development at Sector-150, Noida one of the fastest growing regions is a treat for investors and luxury homebuyers.
If you are a hardcore fan of innovative housing then, Godrej Solitaire is your ideal option. The project location is another superb advantage along with signal-free triple expressway connectivity with Delhi, seamless metro access. Sector-150 on Noida-Greater Noida Expressway is the first residential sector from planned International Airport, features an array of high-tech sports infrastructure. Modern AC apartment with worldly facilities, round-the-clock living concept, children park, yoga stations, jogging track, 100% power backup, flawless water supply ensures a stress-free living. Mere one-hour drive from the nations capital and closeness to developed civic infrastructure and essential services makes it a perfect living destination.
Unit For Sale
Sector 150 Noida 2350 - 3300 Sq.ft.
₹ 164 Lac- 231 Lac
Sector 150 Noida 1880 - 2760 Sq.ft.
₹ 0 Lac- 0 Lac
Sector 150 Noida - Sq.ft.
₹ Lac- Lac
Sector 150 Noida - Sq.ft.
₹ Lac- Lac
Sector 150 Noida 1700 - 3355 Sq.ft.
₹ 85 Lac- 172 Lac
Sector 150 Noida 1 - 1 Sq.ft.
₹ 0 Lac- 1 Lac
Sector 150 Noida 1137 - 1404 Sq.ft.
₹ 51 Lac- 63 Lac
Sector 150 Noida 1400 - 1675 Sq.ft.
₹ 70 Lac- 83 Lac
Sector 150 Noida 1 - 6 Sq.ft.
₹ 56 Lac- 160 Lac
Sector 150 Noida 5750 - 8250 Sq.ft.
₹ 400 Lac- 600 Lac
Sector 150 Noida 1825 - 3000 Sq.ft.
₹ 62 Lac- 102 Lac
Sector 150 Noida 1262 - 2200 Sq.ft.
₹ 55 Lac- 99 Lac
Sector 150 Noida 1195 - 2096 Sq.ft.
₹ 60 Lac- 106 Lac
Sector 150 Noida 1625 - 3200 Sq.ft.
₹ 68 Lac- 134 Lac
Sector 150 Noida 1100 - 1575 Sq.ft.
₹ 49 Lac- 70 Lac
Sector 150 Noida 1085 - 3220 Sq.ft.
₹ 50 Lac- 178 Lac
Sector 150 Noida 1165 - 1625 Sq.ft.
₹ 46 Lac- 64 Lac
Sector 150 Noida 1750 - 3200 Sq.ft.
₹ 103 Lac- 190 Lac
Sector 150 Noida 1425 - 3400 Sq.ft.
₹ 59 Lac- 141 Lac