Purvanchal Capital Tower , Vishal Khand Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, Lucknow Uttar Pradesh

For0 BHK
Builder Name Purvanchal Group
Project Type Commercial New Launch
Project Name Purvanchal Capital Tower
Project Address PRERAPRJ849094
Project Area 4 Acres
Price N/A
Unit Size [Sq.ft] 1710 Sq.ft , 2981 Sq.ft , 2981 Sq.ft , 788 Sq.ft , 848 Sq.ft , 1797 Sq.ft ,
Possession [approx] march 2024
Number Of Tower 1
Number Of Unit 100
Rera Number UPRERAPRJ849094
Architecture Name
Bank Approved ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, State Bank of India,


Purvanchal capital Tower

The Purvanchal Capital tower is one of the eco-friendly project developed by renowned real estate organization Purvanchal developers. The project is certainly a star-studded commercial establishment with centrally air-conditioned infrastructure that offers retail outlets and corporate enterprises. The Purvanchal capital tower is a modern architectural marvel that is designed with perfection and is all set to become one of the best landmarks.

 It is also a commercial property that offers massive growth of shops and is best suited for cafes, boutique stores, fashion studios, fine dining restaurants and lifestyle chains.

 Purvanchal Capital Tower Location: 

The development is located at Vibhuti Khand, Lucknow which is the capital city of Uttar Pradesh. Its exact location is in one of the fastest growing area which is Gomati Nagar and also since Lucknow is the fastest growing capital city the property is nothing less than a blessings for investors. Soon Lucknow will be covered through a maze of Lucknow Metro which is a commuting marvel and will help in property gain. Also, the Purvanchal Capital Tower is just a stone’s throw from all the important landmarks in the region.

Purvanchal Capital Tower Floor Plan:

The project area is with shops ranging from 801-858 Sq Ft. It has office spaces which is good for commercial giants as well as well managed start-ups. The eye catching and beautiful structure is one of the elegant towers made of steel, concrete and glass. It is one of the project which gives enough space for self-customized designing and the interiors have very promising features.

 The project type is commercial and the property type is best suited for office space and shops. The project area is in a spread of 4 acres. The total units on offer are 100 and the status is under construction which will get completed by March 24.

The project comes under RERA approval and the details can be verified from the builders and authority. The building is an earthquake resistant structure and is constructed at a fast pace. 

 Amenities:

  • Well designed false ceiling
  • Centrally air conditioned
  • Glass doors
  • Fixed tinted glass windows
  • Conference rooms
  • Cabins
  • Common washroom on every floor
  • Premium quality electrical fittings
  • Vitrified tiles for retail shops
  • Provision for water connection
  • Ample electrical points

It also has beautiful garden, ample car parking space, well-built roads and 100% power back-up. There is a common lobby area and is also guarded 24*7 by security guards. The homes have video surveillance on every floor.  

Purvanchal Capital Tower Price of shops:

The price of the shops in this beautiful structure for office space and shops are from Rs 64.0 Lac to Rs 81.5 Lac. 67% of the properties for sale in Purvanchal Capital Tower is found in the range of Rs 60 Lac to Rs 80 Lac. The other 33% of the shops come in the range of Rs 80 Lac to Rs 1 Crore which depends upon the floor specifications.

The Purvanchal Capital Tower is the most sought after property destination and is certainly selling like hot cakes because of its appreciation in terms of rate.

Lifts Club House Security Gym CCTV Surveillance Shopping complex

Unit For Sale

DEVELOPER

Related Projects